Find us on Facebook
Pilgrim Radio is now heard in Hawthorne, Nevada at 90.7FM, after an equipment upgrade and a move from the old frequency of 90.5FM. Listeners should notice a stronger and cleaner signal.
6 GOOD REASONS TO LISTEN. . .
1) The Bible, centerpiece of Pilgrim Radio’s program day, is aired in a continuous loop every 100 days. Three times a day, every day, an hour of the Bible is presented from the first verse of Genesis to the last verse of Revelation.
2) The Bible is explained by competent pastor/teachers in the form of expository instruction. Up to an hour in length, these sermons and lectures are heard on The Morning/Night Classes, Extra Credit, and Second Period.
3) On the weekends, The Speaker’s Platform features keynote and highlighted messages recorded at seminars and conferences around the country. Study Hall often consists of a single topical message or a cluster of sermons around a specific topic. The Best Of . . . are expository messages previously aired on Pilgrim Radio but selected for a second appearance on the network.
4) The World and Everything in It (TW&E) is now heard 7 days a week. This program, produced by the staff at World Magazine, features current news and commentary from a Christian perspective. Homegrown His People is composed of interviews with Christians in all walks of life, and additional educational substance comes from theologian R.C. Sproul and apologist Ravi Zacharias.
5) Good Christian books read cover to cover in half-hour daily installments Monday through Friday. Histories, biographies, doctrine, devotionals, Puritan and issues-oriented books give a unique perspective from a Christian world view.
6) Pilgrim Radio is commercial free! No sales or advertising. The ministry is entirely listener supported which gives us broad latitude and freedom to select only the best program content from a wide variety of sources. You can get quite an education from what we gather fresh every quarter. The more you listen. . . the more you learn!
PROBLEMS HEARING YOUR PILGRIM RADIO STATION?
If you experience reception problems, check our FM Frequencies page for known problems. It will be updated as we receive reports from listeners. If the current status is showing red, it’s a problem we’re already aware of. If it’s an outage that hasn’t been reported yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-541-5647, and press 2.
As you’re waiting for repairs to be made, you can always listen online. All programming airs at the same time online as on your local station.See our Streaming Tips page for more suggestions on making sure you can hear the stream on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
WANT TO READ A GOOD BOOK?
Check out our Best of Reader's Choice page for a list of the top 50 books that have aired on Pilgrim Radio, chosen by Reader's Choice host Tom Hesse.